Saturday, August 15, 2009

10 PICK UP LINES YOU CAN’T GO WRONG WITH!

1) Walk up and say …… excuse me you don’t know me but I think you should.
2) Can I have your picture so that I can show to santa what I want for Christmas?
3) Inheriting eighty million bucks doesn’t mean much when you have a week heart.
4) The only thing your eyes didn’t tell me is your name.
5) I bet you 20 dollars you are gonna turn me down.
6) I’ll cook you dinner if you cook me breakfast.
7) Did the sun come out or you just smile at me?
8) If I told that you had a great,would you hold it against me.
9) You know, you might be asked to leave soon. you’re making the other woman look really bad.
10) Guy: you look just like my first wife.
Girl:how many times have you been married .
Guy: never.

No comments:

Post a Comment